Spooky Corridor

This is the second scene that I photographed at the Ohio State Reformatory. I'll share this one and then hold off posting for a bit until I process more of the many images that I captured during my visit.

2021-07-19 mansfield-117bw.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I failed to align the chair in the initial capture. It was just a bit off to the left. So, I had to make the move in Photoshop!

Glenn

Nice!
Not as spooky as the stairs—I think it's because the stairs lead to a partially open door, while here the corridor leads to a open, well lit spot. Sure, the chair is a big mystery!

Boy, someone could photograph there for weeks and never run out of subjects, especially if you include abstracts with the peeling paint.
I expected to see a little kid on a red tricycle pedal by, then I really would have been scared.
Beautifully seen
Gary

Boy, someone could photograph there for weeks and never run out of subjects, especially if you include abstracts with the peeling paint.
I expected to see a little kid on a red tricycle pedal by, then I really would have been scared.
Beautifully seen
Gary
Funny you should say that...I have endless peeling paint images and was hoping for more.

Glenn

Excellent, Glenn! Great processing skills as well.

Again an illustration that the creepiest places can very well be the best lit.

PS looking forward to more of your work when you're ready.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom