1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Spoonbill Viera Wetlands 3/14/19

Discussion in 'Birds' started by marine 337, Mar 14, 2019 at 6:27 PM.

1. DSC_3594elel.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. nice

I don't see many there

3. I wish there were more around. I haven’t seen any at Ft. D.

4. I rarely see them at FD. How are the reds there now ? I'm shooting there next week

5. Randy----every trip to the wetlands-----only one spoonbill----very rare

6. Nice shot Ken, very sharp, I assume this is the new Sigma 100-400, would be great to see a 100% crop to see how sharp it is.

7. Yes its the new sigma 100-400------all hand held. Crop the head
    DSC_3594crop.jpg

8. Very nice, man that Sigma is crazy sharp..............

9. Darrell------400mm shot at about 125-150 ft distance. All hand held------still getting used to the weight. At 100 mm not to bad---out to 400 gets a little shaky. Seems to compare in IQ with my nikon 70-200 f/4. Love that 70-200 but I needed the reach hence the sigma.

10. Wow! Haven't seen one of those there yet. Found THIS at a golf tournament at Indian River Colony Club last weekend... an Egyptian Goose!

DSCF2401b.jpg

11. Steve----been to Viera a few times this month. Indeed these guys----- excuse the pun {are as rare as hen's teeth}.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.