Sportraits on the water

Air temp 81 and water temp 70. Pretty sweet for January in Florida. Made a quick trip for some lessons today with most of my family.

1. The ladies were in their glory and wetsuits.
121-1-X2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Stefanie really starting to get well around those buoys on the slalom course even on her weak side.
121-9-X2.jpg

3. Loose crop on my wife here. I really like the background.
121-11-X2.jpg

4. Samantha was eager to get going.
121-2-XL.jpg

5. She's really starting to kick up some water with some power turns in the slalom course.
121-5-X2.jpg

6. Stefanie has us all beat at this point.
i-xzLztsT-X3.jpg

Last edited:

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Such enjoyable images, Mitchell! Not only are the images well taken, it is so nice to see each family member sharing experiences and expanding their skills! Truly awesome!

Though the background in the last photo is so dramatic, I agree that the background in the third photo is also pleasing for a very different reason that it reveals the environment. Well done!
Thanks, Mike. The spray can make for a dramatic backdrop.

We are freezing here in Idaho. I'm only a little jealous. What great photos of your fun day!

Thanks, Terri. Summer and your family lake vacation will be here before you know it!

McQ

Just your average, everyday moderator.
Real Name
Glenn
Just like Terri, we're freezing up here in PA, but so loving these photos! One, they're terrific action shots, and two, it makes me happy that people are able to get out and really live it up!
I love the loose crop shot of your wife and agree the background is well worth keeping. It's just nicely composed.
Great to see, Mitch!

Just like Terri, we're freezing up here in PA, but so loving these photos! One, they're terrific action shots, and two, it makes me happy that people are able to get out and really live it up!
I love the loose crop shot of your wife and agree the background is well worth keeping. It's just nicely composed.
Great to see, Mitch!

Thanks, Glenn. It's fun family time for sure.

Great photos Mitchell. As I sit here in my truck dreading getting out to work in the frigid cold today!!! 🤣

Stay warm, Joe! I seem to remember your young son playing hockey. Does he still play?
I LOVE THIS WEATHER!!!!!! Even though I work outside all day long in it. I HATE the summer and humidity!!!

And to answer your question... He's not so young anymore... He'll be 17 in May and already starting to drive!! He's still playing. 2 ice hockey teams and 1 roller hockey team. LOL He can't get enough of it!!

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom