Sports Photo Samples

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by RDM3, Aug 26, 2005.

1. RDM3

RDM3

Aug 25, 2005
    Concordville, Pa
  2. You have a bunch of nice images on your website. The Lacrosse images especially caught my attention. Good job. :smile:

One thing I didn't like were the pop up advertising on the site. :frown:

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I liked the images as well, nice job capturing the action at it's peak. I enjoyed the variety of sports that you shot. And as referenced by Gordon, the pop-ups were annoying.

4. I know that this is a little off-topic, but I didn't get any pop-ups. I am not using anything aside from IE6 and their built-in pop-up stopper.

Nice pics as well!

5. RDM3

RDM3

Aug 25, 2005
    Concordville, Pa
    Thanks for the compliments, sorry about the popups, I have a blocker so I didn't see them. Thats only a sample of what I have, last year I lost alot of my photos when the external hard drive took a surge. :mad:

Those shots were mostly with a D1 and some with a D100, the Disney ones were all with the D100.

6. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    I enjoyed the Softball series the best ,good captures

7. Nice shots grwing up a living in Deleware County until last year these are right in my backyard

8. RDM3

RDM3

Aug 25, 2005
    Concordville, Pa
    Where in Delco were you?

9. Born and raised in Ridley township