SPORTS: Photogs at NASCAR event

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Joe_Lorenzini, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Over this past 4 day Samsung/Radio Shack 500 weekend I took some shots of the Pros at work. Thought you might like that more than car shots (although I have some of those as well)

I see 5 photogs in this shot (inside the garage area were us mere mortals were not allowed):
    [​IMG]

Pretty high up:
    [​IMG]

Taking a break during a caution:
    [​IMG]

I can't imagine the wind force these guys must have to hold steady through:
    [​IMG]

A foot farther and he would have missed it...
    [​IMG]

Not sure what he's shooting but the other guy looks ticked that he didn't think of it first...
    [​IMG]

_/oe

2. Good shots Joe. I noticed some of the pros have 2 or 3 cameras with different lenses over their shoulder. :eek: :eek: :eek:

3. Hey Dawg,

Yeah, they were all like that. Some of the guys had big glass sitting on the ground with no body attached but most had 2 bodies.

The one picture I wish I'd gotten was of a guy walking around with no less than 6 bodies slung on his shoulders. He looked a little like Darth Vader with all that black on.

_/oe

4. LOL!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Wow Joe, thats a lot of glass around that racetrack. Good shots all.

6. Nice shots! Picture # 3 makes me shiver - having high $$$ cameras just sitting on that narrow ledge!

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Joe,
    Photogs "NO FEAR"

Great shots.. Thanks for sharing.

I do like Nascar :>))

8. Joe,

Great shots. I wonder how loud it gets right near the fance :)

9. Nice shots Joe - wish we had Nascar here! Looks like a real challenge to get the top shots there!

10. Nice shots Joe - wish we had Nascar here! Looks like a real challenge to get the top shots there!