1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Spot Not Much of a Gaurd Dog

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hs200, Jul 15, 2008.

1. He Comes in the garage about 2-3 times a week, and has for the last 4 years. Between the dog food and the bugs he does very well. His burrow is about 100 yds out in the grass. We keep a flag at his location so we won't run over him with a mower. If you look on the middle of his shell, you can see where I mark him with a yellow metal paint marker every spring.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2008
  2. I think this is amazing. I'm all for the conservation of animals. Do y'all interact with him much?

3. spoot

spoot

Aug 29, 2007
    Vancouver
    I'd love to have a wild turtle living in my yard, very cool.

4. Kool! Does Spot like playing fetch the stick? Okay Spot I threw the stick, see ya in a couple of days.:biggrin:

Cheers

Ted:smile:

5. hershel
    cool story
    like the pictures..... can you show us more images, please?

6. TEDDY....
    you're so cute.. :smile:

7. Is he a watch tuttle or an attack tuttle? can I barrow him to watch my house when I am away?

8. Yes, we do. The biggest problem with interaction is he chews the frisbee up.:biggrin:

9. We have taken him to several agility competitions. We take the motor home because it is always an all day affair (for the first run). :biggrin:

10. At my house he is more of a watch turtle. If you borrow him I would suggest a choke chain. These guys are unpredictable in new locations.:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.