Spring, In The Big City! (Img Heavy)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

M9, 35 Lux AA, M8.2, 90 Cron asph:smile:

beautiful street photography 1-2-3-4-6-10-12 are very good story telling shots
fav is 1 and 9 very strong perfect lets see more of this you are on the right track

Your people shots are awesome Steve, and I definitely include number 9 in that!

Knock-out stuff from the grand master!

Great set! I love how the people behind the window in 7 are watching (and posing?:biggrin:) along with the primary subject and your reflection and the truck's reflection. Your comp really tells the whole story in a single frame.

Great set! I love how the people behind the window in 7 are watching (and posing?:biggrin:) along with the primary subject and your reflection and the truck's reflection. Your comp really tells the whole story in a single frame.
Chad, much Appreciated!:smile:

Sweet as usual Steve, I swear I remember that first guy from when I used to work in Back Bay years ago. Just curious if you do model releases for that kind of shooting? Is that only needed if you plan to sell them at some point? Thanks

Dave

Sweet as usual Steve, I swear I remember that first guy from when I used to work in Back Bay years ago. Just curious if you do model releases for that kind of shooting? Is that only needed if you plan to sell them at some point? Thanks

Dave
No model releases on this venture Dave. A lot of these homeless folks have been on the streets for years. It's a good possibility that it is the same
guy! Thanks very much!

Latest posts