Spring, In The Big City! (Img Heavy)

All wonders, Steve.
And your signature for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
You've done it again, my friend. Outstanding series and the one of the dog is fabulous! You do people and animal shots (especially lizzzzards... :biggrin:) very, very well...!!

These are all just amazing!! That first shot grabbed me right off the bat! I also see that Santa is into construction in the off seasons. I wondered about that.

Great street shooting, Steve. So many great shots, but the first couple are just outstanding.
And of course the dog clearly steals the set. What a great photo. It's just that face, I just wanna grab 'em, and squeeze him.

Gregory

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Street shooting Steve. So many great shots , but the first couple are just outstanding .
And of course the dog clearly steals the set. What a great photo. It's just that face, i just wanna grab em, and squeeze him.

Gregory
Thanks a lot Greg!
Great shots - #11 is my favorite - love the vamping girls and the wholesome welcome - perfect!

Appreciate it!!!

Hey Steve, great series..!!!. But the only shots I like are... Ummmm..!!!. #1 through to #12 and none of the rest... :rolleyes:... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:...
Going to have to get to Boston one day and just follow you around to find these interesting people to shoot, errr photograph might sound better... LOL......
But do like the cruiser in #8... Well done... again... :smile:

Haven't been to this forum in a long time, just stumbled in and found your thread - simply amazing, Steve!

Hey Steve, great series..!!!. But the only shots I like are... Ummmm..!!!. #1 through to #12 and none of the rest... :rolleyes:... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:...
Going to have to get to Boston one day and just follow you around to find these interesting people to shoot, errr photograph might sound better... LOL......
But do like the cruiser in #8... Well done... again... :smile:
:biggrin: Thanks Wally! Come to Boston & We'll "Shoot Em Up"!:smile:
Haven't been to this forum in a long time, just stumbled in and found your thread - simply amazing, Steve!
Klaus, Nice To See You Here & Much Appreciated My Friend!:smile:
Great shots once again Steve!

Thanks Very Much DK!:smile:

D

Deleted member 960

Had to come back for another look and yes, that #11 is special. You live in a photographer's paradise, Steve!

Latest threads

Top Bottom