Spring is here!

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Philippe Roger, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Well folks, after a long spell of rain, we finally have some sun in Northen Cal., and the flowers are blooming around the yard. Here are a few samples:

Ornament plum tree in the driveway (it reverted to producing fruit so this means it's going to get messy soon... :?)
    17173775-L.

More of the same, against a different backdrop: I kinda like the color combination
    17173777-L.

Orchid close-up
    17173779-L.

2. Fantastic. I have a dogwood tree in my front yard. I always enjoy the white blooms in the spring. :D :D :D :D :D :D

3. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    wow, love the colors in the first picture

4. Beautiful colors and it does speak loudly of spring.

5. That's only because you live in Los Gatos. It's still winter in San Jose.

Why do the rich cities get all the breaks :?

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Very nice, well saturated shots Philippe. Now, if you could just get Spring to arrive here in the next day or so, I'll be totally happy.... :wink:

Regards,

Frank

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Phil,

Absolutely Beautiful images.

Thank you for sharing.

That ol' U Frank would complain if he was hung with a new rope....lolol

Cheers
    Gale

8. Thanks all for your comments. We were ready for the rain to be over, for a little while at least...

Gale, you are so right, but I suspect he would stop everything and try to buy a used one on eBay, then find out it's a really old one, and then try again for a bigger/better one! :eek: :lol: :p

9. Hi Philippe

You just ruin my winter :D :D
    I like the 2nd one most but they are all nice. Please keep posting «in the mood of spring» pictures.