Spring picked MY back yard to sproing in!

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Chris101, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    When I got up Monday morning, it was winter - cold and gray:
    [​IMG]

But there was a break in the rain - the whole afternoon was dry, so I went into the back yard. Was it ever green, with tiny touches of color:
    [​IMG]

There was teeming life everywhere,
    [​IMG]

and the flowers quickly began to reproduce themselves!
    [​IMG]

Spring has come to Arizona - it'll last a few weeks, then we'll gradually climb to blistering heat. For now, winter has become 'So Last Year!'
    [​IMG]

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Great series Chris!! The winter rye is starting to come in in our yard, so we are starting to see some green too.

It's about time.... :?

Regards,

Frank

3. Nice story, nice series of images. I always like it when someone tells a story with their post. Regit is the master at that.

4. Regit is great, but you should reserve the Master rating until you read some of Jarrell's stuff. That man can sure spin some tales :).