Spring, Voigtlander Nokton 50 f/1.1 and Velvia 50

Koen, I am not sure if you and I are on the same page. To me, the sum of the parts is more than a collection of the pieces. Glass and metal indeed.

Gregory

Last edited by a moderator:
Like # 2's Dreamy,Ethereal Look! That lens has a nice signature. I must have bought a good copy of the Leica E60 Noct. Im not getting any of that "Nauseating Swirl" in my wide open shots thankfully!:wink:

I still like 'em both. My only problem with the Noct is pure economics. My humble M2 would look pretty good with one of those puppies on board. I thought my Nokton looked pretty good on the M9. I get a lot of satisfaction out of my GF's grumbling that my 50/1.1 doesn't fit her D200:tongue:. ( I don't want her to find out that Nikon made a 50/1.2 AIS, she might want one:eek:.)

m

I still like 'em both. My only problem with the Noct is pure economics. My humble M2 would look pretty good with one of those puppies on board. I thought my Nokton looked pretty good on the M9. I get a lot of satisfaction out of my GF's grumbling that my 50/1.1 doesn't fit her D200:tongue:. ( I don't want her to find out that Nikon made a 50/1.2 AIS, she might want one:eek:.)

m

Lol! Michael, theres no doubt about the Outrageous prices on a Lot Of our Gear! Here's a little funny story, 2 of my friends play the Stock Market quite seriously & both are always making fun of me for my photo purchases. I have been lucky in that i bought a few lenses that have yielded a higher gain in profit than some of their brilliant stock purchases!:biggrin: Hey we're just having a lot of Fun here with our Passionate Hobby & Profession & learning from one another & enjoying each others styles & work.:smile:

Latest threads

Top Bottom