Springfield Polo Club Match

I haven't really done any photography since early spring when the pandemic shut everything down. Aside from staying confined, nearly all the local events were canceled and most travel options were restricted. Last Sunday I did, however, head out to a local polo field to watch a match with the camera in hand. It is quite easy to socially/physically distance oneself at a polo match. The local polo club plays every Sunday and they are a mix of men, women, young
and old. Many are students learning the game and the instructors play along with them. The day was a mix of sun and cloud with some chilly winds blowing but it was fun to try and grab a few shots of some action again.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Keep well and have a good day!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
These are great Jack. Like Russ I would love to have a crack at this too. I love "traditional" games.
Thank you. I am fortunate, the polo field is only a few miles away from my house. Usually during the summer there are a lot of pro players from other countries practising here but not this year. The local club offers training to young kids though so there is still some chances to watch a match or two.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom