Squabbling mice

Not sure if I am buying it. Mice move pretty darn fast and the action is really frozen for a dimly lit subway station. Kind of looks like a frame from a claymation movie. Might mouse vs. Jerry.

Dex

"The battle rages on as hunger drives the younger tube mouse to challenge the much more experienced silverback. The platform is cleared of all other creatures as the battle reaches its climax and the challenger relents. The alpha mouse returns to claim his prized morsel as the beaten rodent slinks off, wounded, weak from starvation in this hostile environment. His chances of survival are nil and he may not live through the night."
David Attenborough
From Planet Earth: Life in the Tube - now available on Blu-Ray from BBC One :whistle:

Last edited:
Real Name
Bill
Not sure if I am buying it. Mice move pretty darn fast and the action is really frozen for a dimly lit subway station. Kind of looks like a frame from a claymation movie. Might mouse vs. Jerry.

Dex
I kind of feel the same way. I want to believe it's all on the up and up but it just feels too staged. Did a wildlife photographer really set up in the subway with a plan to shoot mice or ? I hope I'm wrong.
The other photos are great.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom