sRGB Saturation

Discussion in 'Printers, Monitors, and Color Management' started by ultimind, Jun 5, 2007.

1. ultimind

ultimind

May 13, 2007
    Cleveland, OH
    I hate that all of my Flickr images are so undersaturated on anything except Safari on a mac!!!

Lightroom does not really allow you to work in sRGB to do any color grading, so I've been loading some images in CS3 and manually tweaking the color in sRGB color space. But this isn't the quickest solution.

Are there any programs out there that will attempt to match (the best it can) the intended saturation of an image in sRGB from a wider color space?

2. DBrim

DBrim

May 30, 2007
    Boston, MA
    In CS3, do File --> Save for Web and Devices.

This should match the colors that you have (at least it does for me!)

3. ultimind

ultimind

May 13, 2007
    Cleveland, OH
    I know that's the way to go... but I'd love to have the ability to do that directly in Lightroom. The output options are extremely limited.

4. DBrim

DBrim

May 30, 2007
    Boston, MA
    Ah, I see. I apologize, I misread your original question.

5. Taylor

Taylor

May 21, 2007
    Toronto, ON
    I get this same problem, but it seems that the colours I see in CS3 are the same as what is displayed in Safari, but Firefox renders the colours like Mac or Windows Proof Colours.

I'm not really sure how to adjust it, and it seems to only affect Firefox on a Mac rather than Firefox on a PC, so I just leave it as is.

6. Keis

Keis

Jan 13, 2006
    Fort Collin, CO
    Use image processing

Under scripts in CS you can just reprocess your image folders to or from jpeg in batch.