St Augustine

I had the pleasure of spending the day with Harry Behret and my new friends Trish and Kevin shooting at the rookery in St Augustine it was a great time and a chance to meet with a lot of really talented photographers. At one point their must have been 100 very serious bird shooters there . Afterward Harry took us to a good Italian restaurant (it’s all about the food guys) nice day good friends it don’t get much better then this.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

And if you go any place with Harry one of these is sure to make a appearance.

Thanks Neil

I really like the spoonbill I wanted more shots be just didn't want to cooperate with me.

Keith

Your right we really have it good down here but it does come at a price I mean all this wildlife needs to be taken care of here you see two state officials preparing to give a 12 foot gator a enema

Harry

Jpeg Harry
I only took one card in raw. It was a nice day and the food wasn't bad either thanks for putting me up and putting up with me.

Huskey,

I am so jealous.......I want to go there in the worse way. :<(((

I love them all ...The first has got to be my favorite though.

Thank You for sharing.

Gale

Just say when and you have a travelin/shooting buddy and maybe we can even talk HB in to going with.

Richard that sounds great to me...

will you be coming up to shoot at the end of the month for the Merritt shoot 2... :>))

Think plans are to go there as well.

Talk to Flew/Frank.

See special sessions.....

Very nice shots Richard. I knew that you were going to like the X. I do plan to go up to the Alligator Farm the week of the Merritt shoot. Haven't finalized the day yet, but will soon.

I hope that we can get the whole group to go up.

Hi richard,
Glad to see some shots you got! Good JOB!! It was a great day and thanks for driving!

Mike
You have to get down here and see this it's total overload of the photographers brain. Really their are so many photo ops that you have to slow down and take a minute between them I really gave the 2x a work out. Are you going to be able to come down at the end of the month ?
Richard

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom