St Augustine

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by HarryB, Mar 23, 2007.

1. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Hi Y'all,

The season at the Alligator Farm is beginning again. Right now I intend to go up there every Monday for the rest of the season. If you are interested in joining me at any point just drop me a PM.

Here's my gallery from last year at the rookery. http://behret.smugmug.com/gallery/1284080#60320074

2. Hi Harry I have Mondays off from work and will probaly be going to the Farm this season.

Hope to see you there :smile:

3. TheKO

TheKO

May 3, 2005
    Tampa, FL
    So is Monday cleaning lady day?

4. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Nah, that's Thursday. I just like having a regular schedule and it makes it easier for Linda to plan around. Of course my first trip up there will be on Tuesday now. I'm still under the weather a tad and need one more day before I get active again. However after that I will keep to my schedule.