st bertrand de comminges

Real Name
Jeff Holdgate
This place is near my home, popped over for the afternoon a few days ago .Z6 & 24-70 F4 & Adapted 85 1.8g See here for info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges
_DSC1609-Edit-LR.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_DSC1686-HDR-Edit-LR.jpg

_DSC1710-LR.jpg

_DSC1702-Edit-LR.jpg

Real Name
John A Alexander
Yes, I used the adaptive wide angle filter in photoshop. I used to live not far from you, in Muswell hill!

Were you one of the Muswell Hillbillies? :D

The reason I asked about the perspective correction is that I think you may have slightly overdone it. I don't use the photoshop wide angle filter, but if it is possible to control the amount of correction I think a slight reduction would work.

Real Name
Jeff Holdgate
Were you one of the Muswell Hillbillies? :D

The reason I asked about the perspective correction is that I think you may have slightly overdone it. I don't use the photoshop wide angle filter, but if it is possible to control the amount of correction I think a slight reduction would work.
Yes definitely a hillbilly! Thanks for the feedback! Reduction in what aspect?

Real Name
John A Alexander
As I am not familiar with the tool you are using it is hard for me to say. In the first two shots it looks to me that the verticals are going out as they go up rather than being parallel or slightly closing in. Maybe only use 80-90% of the adjustment?

Real Name
Jeff Holdgate
As I am not familiar with the tool you are using it is hard for me to say. In the first two shots it looks to me that the verticals are going out as they go up rather than being parallel or slightly closing in. Maybe only use 80-90% of the adjustment?
Sorry I was not asking for instructions for the tool but rather what it was that you took exception to in the image. Never mind, and thanks for the response anyway

Latest threads

Top Bottom