1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Stacked!

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by ShaunK, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Made you look! :smile: One more from the studio "shoot", same set-up as the first.

2801351037_25441a6086_o.

2. Ouch! Not feelin' the love! :wink: Is the problem the subject matter or the quality? :smile:

3. whyhan

whyhan

Jun 14, 2006
    SF Bay Area
    Yup, made me look. Interesting. What are they?

4. made me look too. pellet gun ammo

5. I personally like the image. Interesting choice of subject matter but I enjoy it. Quality looks good too. I prefer the other one you posted though.

6. Thanks for looking! I almost gave up checking on these threads :smile:. I know these aren't greenery/bugs (esp. DRAGONS!) that everyone here seems to like, but I like doing this kind of stuff, too.

Yup. .177 cal.

Thanks. I liked the dynamics of the other better as well, this one was taking before I got the idea for the other.

7. Shaun don't give up, great close up... Sometimes the responses are slow here... It's not DPreview... thank God!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.