Staring down the cat...

...nobody laughed first - a draw :biggrin:

Not much light on this dull day, very little DOF - but nice bokeh...

D2x, Nikkor Ai 50mm f/1.4 (available light)
original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Frits,

Another great picture...

Just wanted to let you know that I always pass the threads with your cat pictures along to my girlfiend. She loves them (the pictures and cat).

Real Name
Nikon Cafe
I suspect Charlo(is that right?) has already had his fill of kibbles and bits prior to the stare down
Cool stuff Frits

Frits,

Another great picture...

Just wanted to let you know that I always pass the threads with your cat pictures along to my girlfiend. She loves them (the pictures and cat).

Thanks all.
Mason, maybe I should smuggle him along next week to Huntsville...:smile:
This isn't my best of him, the very narrow DOF has my focus poit just a bit too much to the back. Oh well, it was fun crawling on the floor with him...

Never, I repeat, never get in a stare-down contest with a cat. Just remember, the average cat sleeps 18 hours a day. The remaining 6 hours is spent eating, and showing how bored they are. :eek: :biggrin:

If you don't mind Frits...

Here's one which stared me down in Assisi. He was NOT amused with my photographing him.

137950616-O.jpg

Rich

On the subjects of “cat stares”, I would love to get some pictures of Allison’s cat, but he always looks like this when he sees the camera. He doesn’t mind…I am quite sure that he likes it. He somehow equates “camera” with “time to play”. She says he must have had his picture made a lot in the kitty shelter and that has something to do with his reaction.

May be underexposed as I have discovered that I have a monitor that is waaay too bright...
118449962-M.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom