Stars of the Magic Time Machine (5 pics)

Well, since these are all people, I figured I'd post these here. We started celebrating Joshua's b-day today and this is a favorite place for us to go. So, here's some of the famous cast at the Time Machine!

Snow WHite (before she ate the apple:wink: )
495497343_c59b99fa93_b.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Where's Waldo?
View attachment 95254

Lilo, Stitch, and Harry Potter
View attachment 95255

Capt jack Jr and Peter Pana? (kids know Peter Pan is a boy!) This one's a girl
View attachment 95256

Our waiter - Superman and Disco the balloon guy
View attachment 95257

That's neat that all the staff dresses up. Do you get to pick which character you want to serve you?

That's neat that all the staff dresses up. Do you get to pick which character you want to serve you?

Thanks Leigh! Well, you can pick the character if he/she is there. We wanted either Spiderman or Capt Jack Sparrow, but unfortunately, they weren't working today. I can't name them all, but they have quite a cast!

What a NEAT restaurant that must be!!! I wanna go there!!

Well, Connie come on down! We can celebrate anything you want or don't even have to have a reason to go there other than to have fun! I'll post more pics showing the decor of the place. IT's really a fun place!

Mary Martin has always been Peter Pan to me. I saw her play the character in one of the best things EVER put on television back in the 50s. I was just a child at the time.

Oh I remember her! I've seen the original movie. For some reason though, my kids thought Peter Pan was supposed to be a boy. This girl even put on the accent and was quite convincing!

haha... good old Magic Time Machine! I took my wife there for the first time about a month ago and now she's begging me to take her again! Last time I was there we had Velma from Scooby Doo be our waitress. Oh, and the DON'T break character! Nice pics BTW!

haha... good old Magic Time Machine! I took my wife there for the first time about a month ago and now she's begging me to take her again! Last time I was there we had Velma from Scooby Doo be our waitress. Oh, and the DON'T break character! Nice pics BTW!

Thanks! We love the place for celebrations! Since it wasn't really busy, the characters all had a extra good time with the customers - especially the kids! Perhaps we can all meet there sometime for dinner - have you tried the "Roman Orgy?" Oops, for ya'll that don't live around here, that's a big party meal and I've only seen it on the menu having a ton of food involved. It's usually served to a party of 4 or more, and is about $18 per person.

Latest threads

Top Bottom