Steamy Yellowstone Landscape

From my most recent trip...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

D800, 24-70 2.8

I stopped by Yellowstone for a couple of day on my way to the Pacific Coast from Chicago. At first I was disappointed that there was so much haze from the forest fires. It eliminated most of my chances to capture the grand landscapes. In the end, the steam and haze led to some interesting shots, however.

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If anyone is aware of a more stunning, compelling and beautiful spot on the planet, please send me a PM.

Glenn - I thoroughly enjoy browsing through for exceptional Y'stone images. Spectacular scenery rendered by a photographer with a great eye and great talent.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If anyone is aware of a more stunning, compelling and beautiful spot on the planet, please send me a PM.

Glenn - I thoroughly enjoy browsing through for exceptional Y'stone images. Spectacular scenery rendered by a photographer with a great eye and great talent.
Thanks very much, Rick...and I won't be sending you a PM because I don't know of any place that is more stunning than Yellowstone!

Glenn

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom