1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Stellars Jay.

Discussion in 'Birds' started by kramp, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Four of these Stellars Jay's have decided to stock up for the winter at my place, they sure can haul the food away.
    [​IMG]

Martin

2. Hey Martin, long time no speak. LOL............... awesome job, man you can make that 70-300mm sing! beautiful shot

3. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

that is without doubt the most hilarious bird pic I've ever seen. Such personality. You don't see many head and shoulder bird shots. You made my day.

Cheers or as we say in Hawaii, mahalo!

4. Hi Keith, I have been laying low for awhile getting caught up on things, I used the 300 f4 with the kenko 1.4 for this, just not enough light for the zoom these days.

Thanks

Martin

5. Martin, what a cutie! Guess you'll have fun keeping these guys fueled for the winter. They sure are noisy around here!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Very nice shot Martin, and glad to see you back in the land of posters. Don't be such a stranger. :wink:

7. Very nice portrati of this beautiful bird I have yet to add one of these to my colelction

8. Thanks for the nice comments, if it ever stops raining on my days off I be out shooting birds again.

Martin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.