Steve Perry (Backcountry Gallery) starts a forum

Many of us value Steve's advice, experience and book. In a email today he announced his new forum:

Special Announcement: The New BCG Forums Are Here!

Great news - I've got the new bcgforums.com site up and running!

And you're invited to sign up :)

When you have a photography question, this forum is your new best friend!

The forum is now my top priority when answering questions - that way, everyone can see the answers. Plus, other people can answer as well, great for when you want to see everyone's insight on a topic. (and don't be shy - if you have a question, chances are, a lot of others do as well).

In fact, the main reason I started this forum was that I had so many questions arriving in my e-mail each day. And the thing is, most of the inquiries are the topics others are curious about too. I think it makes far more sense to answer questions in a forum so everyone can learn, don't you?

In addition, I've also put in some photo presentation forums. Many of the photographers who visit Backcountry Gallery have incredible talent, and I wanted to have a place where everyone can post their work and receive feedback. (After all, if you're not sharing your work, what's the point in shooting it, right?) We've already had some wonderful images posted, I can't wait to see some of yours as well!

I'm going to torture him with my extreme pp experimentations :D ... could lead to a ban.

Real Name
Bill
I was on his regular site this morning and happened to see the link to the forum. I signed up a couple of hours before the email went out (same user name). I wish him luck with it and hopefully it's as nice a place as the Cafe.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom