Steve Perry & Covid- What happened - Post #29

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Just got this from Rose (his wife)

Steve wanted me to give you an update from the hospital. He is in the ICU, and on high flow oxygen. He has had a round Remdesivir, antibiotics and steroids for his lung. They have lowered his oxygen today. The lung doctor says if we can get him to Friday and then he shouldn't need the ventilator. He has been on his stomach since yesterday and he is showing a big improvement. He is now able to be on the phone with me without getting winded! He is saying he is starting to feel better, which is the first time since this has all started.
We are both very cautiously optimistic on him finally turning the corner on this virus. We both want to say THANK YOU for keeping us in your prayers. ~ Steve and Rose

Steve wanted me to give you an update from the hospital. He is in the ICU, and on high flow oxygen. He has had a round Remdesivir, antibiotics and steroids for his lung. They have lowered his oxygen today. The lung doctor says if we can get him to Friday and then he shouldn't need the ventilator. He has been on his stomach since yesterday and he is showing a big improvement. He is now able to be on the phone with me without getting winded! He is saying he is starting to feel better, which is the first time since this has all started.
We are both very cautiously optimistic on him finally turning the corner on this virus. We both want to say THANK YOU for keeping us in your prayers. ~ Steve and Rose
🙏

What an ordeal for them. Thank you for sharing this. He seems like such a nice, genuine person.🙏

Real Name
Ken

Appreciate the update. I have subscribed to the thread from Rose at his forum, but have not seen any update from her in a number of days. This is good news, and I hope the healing trend continues.

--Ken

Real Name
Ken
Rose put up a new post at the forum which basically said the same thing that Karen posted (and again a big thank you to Karen). He's hoping he continues to improve!

--Ken

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
I've seen at least two threads on this subject on his forum. You might be subscribed too one that wasn't updated yet.
Rose sent this to me personally. It is the latest update. I hoped to hear something today...but nothing yet.........

PLEASE pray for Steve.....

Real Name
Ken
I've seen at least two threads on this subject on his forum. You might be subscribed too one that wasn't updated yet.
Rose posted Karen's update on a new thread on the forum on 3/3. So there are now three threads, but only the 3/3 has the current information.

--Ken

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
I will try to keep this thread updated with the most recent data I receive from Rose................... This is the only thread on NikonCafe. Ken and Mike referring to threads on the BCG forum................

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom