Steve Perry needs help....HIS response Post #37

Real Name
John M.
I’m glad Steve knows we are watching out for him (508 pages on Z focus for the price of a few acorns, yummy. Get well Steve, we need you up and at ‘em for the Z9 books).
9FE83929-9000-4094-9024-903BC91444E2.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks again everyone, your help and support is greatly appreciated. Rose and I still can't get over the support and generosity of everyone in the photographic community. Also, I'm happy to report I'm still getting a bit better day by day, hopefully on the way to a full recovery. Your support has made that much easier. Again, we can't thank you enough.

Real Name
Andy
Thanks again everyone, your help and support is greatly appreciated. Rose and I still can't get over the support and generosity of everyone in the photographic community. Also, I'm happy to report I'm still getting a bit better day by day, hopefully on the way to a full recovery. Your support has made that much easier. Again, we can't thank you enough.
@Steve Perry, like most of your online following, I have never met you, but your books and videos have meant so much to me. As such, I'm sure I speak for all when I say how much we truly appreciate you. Each note, donation, and purchase you receive is sent with heartfelt wishes and prayers for your continued return to health. God bless!

Latest threads

Top Bottom