Stobist off camera test.

Discussion in 'General flash photography, lighting, and technique' started by paradiddle, Jul 4, 2007.

1. paradiddle

paradiddle

Jun 1, 2007
    U.S.A
    Based on another members post of taking pictures of the kids while watching TV........Here is a test picture. Two table lamps with brownish shades. Very dark. Off camera SB-600 with featherlite better bounce card. The off camera was 1/2 power and 1/4 power on the on board flash.

It is also my first work with Capture NX.

[​IMG]

2. jcovert

jcovert Guest

Man, if I had a dime for every test pic I have of my son on the couch in his underwear (JUST like that), I'd be rich!! It's remarkable how similar that pic is to many of mine :biggrin:

The lighting looks nice!

3. paradiddle

paradiddle

Jun 1, 2007
    U.S.A
    Thanks - actually pajamas :) In these days I would be afraid to post a picture of a child in underwear.