Stop Dog Barking! Amazing!

P

photogfellow

(NOTE: I have absolutely no connection to the company selling this, or the manufacturer)

I never thought this thing would work! I was sure it was another piece of junk designed to just take my money.

On the other hand, I was desperate! So I bought one.

My neighbor has two Pit Bulls. They bark at anything and everything, day or night.
To make it worse, my neighbor recently did landscaping, added a pool, and to keep the dogs from ruining it, also had a dog run built along our adjoining privacy fence.

So, after looking at these devices for a couple of years, I looked again. This time I found a "new" one. With all the features in one unit. As soon as it arrived I "installed it".

I'm amazed, astounded, dazzled and deleriously happy. It works wonderfully!

Even when I was just doing some gardening right next to the fence the dogs remained silent. No noises, people, cars, other dogs barking or anything else cause these dogs to bark! Once in a great while there is a tentative bark that stops instantly!

Here's some info on this MIRACLE MACHINE:

http://www.ultimatebarkcontrol.com/ds_Pro.htm

p_dsp_multpics.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Your Dog Silencer Pro Offers the Most Advanced Features in the Industry:

Bark Recognition Technology™ Ensures Barking is Detected Up To 3X Further than the Competition

Sound Sweep Technology™

Ultrasonic (inaudible) or Sonic (audible) Operation

Ideal for Both Yours or Your Neighbors’ Dog(s)

Sound Sensor Radius of 75 feet

Sound Emitting Range of 200 feet

Remote Control Activated up to 500 feet away

Reaches 50-100% Further Than Other Bark Control Devices

Battery and Electrically Operated

Indoor and Outdoor Use

Adjustable Microphone and Sensor Sensitivity

Compact and Water Resistant

Includes AC Adaptor and 75-foot Extension Cord

One Year Warranty

30 Day Money Back Guarantee

HOW IT WORKS
Our anti-shock training techniques make the Dog Silencer Pro the most humane anti-bark device on the market. Whether the dog is across the street, in your neighbor’s yard or inside your home, your unit's Sound Sweep Technology™ sweeps through a variety of sound waves to target the barking with the most deterring frequency. The exclusive Bark Recognition Technology™ detects barking over any other sound and automatically trigger powerful, high-pitched frequencies every time the dog makes a noise. This revolutionary technique stops only nuisance barking and is designed to have no affect on instinctual or protective barking. Eventually the dog associates its barking with the annoying frequencies and stops nuissance barking all together.

The Dog Silencer Pro uses a High Pressure Transducer that carries sound output further than any other unit on the market to ensure every size and breed of dog is successfully trained to stop barking. We even go one step further and provide convenience with efficiency. The Dog Silencer Pro is the only product in the industry to include a tiny keychain remote control. If the dog’s barking is outside the 75-foot sound sensor range, you can manually activate your unit from up to 500 feet away with the remote. This exclusive luxury allows you to customize yours or your neighbor’s dog’s training. Our worldwide customers rave about their Dog Silencer Pro bringing back peace and quiet.

Imagine a bark-free day and night. The silence you experience with the humane Dog Silencer Pro will make you completely forget dogs even have vocal chords. Throw away your old ear plugs, open your windows and enjoy the harmony of peace and quiet. There’s a reason the Dog Silencer Pro is our number one selling item. Call now for a bark-free life: 1-800-657-8214.

P

photogfellow

:eek: Unfortunately,this would be a great tool for thieves if these claims are true.

Sure.....the same neighbor's kid has had stuff of his stolen and either the dogs didn't bark, or more likely they were barking as usual and since they bark at anything and everything, and I think they even bark to keep themselves amused, no one noticed, so the thieves came back a second time! :cool:

As for professional burglars, one of the things that makes them "professional" is that they have no problem with dogs or burglar alarms either......:eek:

I love dogs. I'm a dog guy not a cat person But it never stops amazing me how totally inconsiderate some owners are. I've had barking dog's from neighbor's at all hours of the night some how it does not bother them.
I'd rather shock collar the owner.
For those that say a good guard dog barks BS. They bark at a threat not a cat at 2 am or they are very badly trained.
Rich

Rich

P

photogfellow

Can this gizmo be programmed to recognize a mother-in-law's voice?

My mother-in-law is a sweet person and I enjoy her company. :Love:

If you figure a way to program these for that let me know.:Depressed

I love dogs. I'm a dog guy not a cat person But it never stops amazing me how totally inconsiderate some owners are. I've had barking dog's from neighbor's at all hours of the night some how it does not bother them.
I'd rather shock collar the owner.
For those that say a good guard dog barks BS. They bark at a threat not a cat at 2 am or they are very badly trained.
Rich

Rich

Where I live, the houses are on top of each other. Their Sumoa (sp?) has this screaching bark, because nobody pays attention to him. He's left outside for hours on end, no attention, no shelter, no water, and he gets upset when the kids are playing and he's stuck on the leash. I feel for the dog, but he's literally 10' away from my bedroom window.

I don't suppose this could be adjusted to work with geese could it?

Our geese are laying now and keep honking for no apparent reason and also when having a dispute over the prime nest site, nest to the house wall.

Right at the moment they are getting on nerves something rotten.

P

photogfellow

I don't suppose this could be adjusted to work with geese could it?

Our geese are laying now and keep honking for no apparent reason and also when having a dispute over the prime nest site, nest to the house wall.

Right at the moment they are getting on nerves something rotten.

I don't know! If the Geese can hear the sound it might.....it also has an audible sound (you can select audible or inaudible) and maybe the audible would work.....but I doubt it!

P

photogfellow

Where I live, the houses are on top of each other. Their Sumoa (sp?) has this screaching bark, because nobody pays attention to him. He's left outside for hours on end, no attention, no shelter, no water, and he gets upset when the kids are playing and he's stuck on the leash. I feel for the dog, but he's literally 10' away from my bedroom window.

This should work on that @^#$^ dog.....

"left outside for hours on end, no attention, no shelter, no water,"

That is Animal Cruelty, and you should photograph the condition and report it to the local Animal Control, AND Humane Society. Plus get one of these devices!

Nothing worse than a yappy little dog.... OK TWO yappy little dogs. Most folks don't know how to train a dog, and as soon as they get outside, they feel they have to announce to the world "I'm here!". Yap at the moon, yap at their own shadow! I wonder if this thing has to be line-of-sight setup or can the high pitch sounds feed around buildings enough?

P

photogfellow

Nothing worse than a yappy little dog.... OK TWO yappy little dogs. Most folks don't know how to train a dog, and as soon as they get outside, they feel they have to announce to the world "I'm here!". Yap at the moon, yap at their own shadow! I wonder if this thing has to be line-of-sight setup or can the high pitch sounds feed around buildings enough?

The manual says that it detects barks from up to 75 feet away.....it's inaudible soundwaves reach 200 feet away.

It worked through a wood privacy fence close to two of the dogs.

It should be positioned for "line of sight", and they advise that a fence can impede the sound waves. I think around a corner would not work.....but maybe worth a try?

I've moved our unit, hung it from a tree limb above our fence to get two more dogs.....one behind my neighbor, and one on the OTHER side of my neighbor.....if it stops the "little yapper" behind my neighbor I'll be happy, and if it stops the dogs on the OTHER side of my neighbor I'll be happily amazed...so far nothing from any of the dogs since I moved it and they barked a couple of times which would have sent the soundwaves to train them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, there are a couple hundred dogs within 1/2 mile of our house....6 or 7 dog teams, two lots with 75+ dogs.....but fortunately, the owners are pretty good, and the dogs don't bark except at feeding time, and when they are getting harnessed up to go for a run, or there is a loose dog, or a bear, or a moose in the yard.

The higher the frequency, less likely it is to penetrate or reflect. Think of the kid down the street with the car and that thumping you hear a block away. You don't hear the high frequency, just that thumping.

P

photogfellow

Paul, are you going to eventually tell your neighbour about it or just keep it stealth? :biggrin:

Nothing to tell....that green box hanging from the tree is a Yellow Jacket trap.

I haven't noticed the dogs barking less......

Latest threads

Top Bottom