1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Storefront

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by AllThumz, Aug 11, 2009.

1. AllThumz

AllThumz

Feb 24, 2009
    Albany, Oregon
    This rather eclectic store is located in Downtown Missoula, MT. It looked like it was worth a picture or two. This was the first time I had ever used Sensia 200.

Regards,
    John

Storefront1.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Gotta read the fine print!

Storefront2.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. LOL! That's funny! I've only been to Missoula once and I liked it, it reminded me a bit of Boise, mountains on both sides, clean, modern, and with a decent college. If I could just find a use for cold weather....:biggrin:

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    "Circle Square" Heh. As in peg and hole?
    An interesting locale to be sure!

4. I really appreciate it when the old advertising signs are left on buildings. The big problem with this picture is that it makes me wonder what the inside of the store is like!

5. That building has definitely seen a few lives. Nice capture. Ray, there is only stuff of value being bought, they will sell anything though:smile:

6. nice! i love the "of value" fine print lol

7. Really enjoy places like this. I would also want to see inside.

8. Me too, like stepping back in time. Thanks for sharing!

9. I have spent some happy times in stores like this, great for sourcing bargains.

10. Hovmod

Hovmod

Aug 11, 2008
    Norway
    I've been coming back to this and I like it better and better.

Anything of value. Hehe...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.