Storm brewing......

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you seabee1999!

If you don't like the weather in central Florida in the middle of the summer...wait 10 minutes....it will change. :wink:

Thank you seabee1999!

If you don't like the weather in central Florida in the middle of the summer...wait 10 minutes....it will change. :wink:
I look forward to moving back to an area where the weather dose change on an hourly basis. 30+ days of sun and no clouds tends to get old after a while. Today though, we have a treat as some clouds have moved in from the southeast. Otherwise, desert life stinks with regards to change.

God Bless,
David

Thanks everyone...one I processed it in Lightroom....I decide to switch it to grayscale and WOW....the image really popped!

Wonderful, Wade! I see those all the time to the east; never thought to shoot one.

When I do, however, I'll send it to you for PPing! I can practically see the cloud expanding like they do.

Nicely done all around.

Wonderful, Wade! I see those all the time to the east; never thought to shoot one.

When I do, however, I'll send it to you for PPing! I can practically see the cloud expanding like they do.

Nicely done all around.
Thanks!!

Very nice. Is this a composite of two images?
No DezM.......it is a single image.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom