Streaker

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by krispee, Apr 14, 2007.

1. krispee

krispee

Apr 10, 2007
    UK
    sunrise over Upcott, freezin` my a** off lol

streaker.

i had to stitch this together from 3 photos......i can`t remember what settings i used to get this but i know that all my sunrises and sunsets i take in full manual mode and am constantly switching the stops and speeds as the amount of light increases or decreases....the problem is always the land, difficult to get much detail in the land with so little actual light around....
    a friend also told me that the reds and blues are there because of the amount of dust/pollution in the air, don`t know if this is right but it does make for a lovely sunrise....

comments welcome....

kris

2. Nice sunrise.... yes, sometimes we must endure torture to get the shot. I shot a sunset in January in Toronto and I'm still looking for pieces of my fingers where they fell off in the cold! Good for you for getting up so early to get this shot.

3. krispee

krispee

Apr 10, 2007
    UK
    thanks, Gastheer and TOLady...yes and having cold fingers doesn`t help take photos does it lol
    anyway, worth it...

kris

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very pretty:>)))