Streeeeeeeeetch

Discussion in 'Birds' started by PhotoDawg, Apr 10, 2005.

1. Nice detail in the feathers why do all animals and birds enjoy giving us butt shots... I dont get it... rather rude on the birds part if you ask me :lol:

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Well I guess I am kinda different. I like to see the feather display from the back as well.

sometimes the feathers are quite a different color from the underside.

Great shot.

3. you guys got me goose hunting now.
    Nice shot Bryan

4. Bubba

Bubba

Apr 12, 2005
    Alabama
    Gorgeous feather detail, Bryan. Really nice (but it makes me wanna go hunting) :D

5. All of this "hunting" talk, and it doesn't sound like you are talking about shooting with a camera. How awful, disgusting, I'd better call PETA in a hurry. And, wait, I'll just bet you might even go off and have whatever you hunt for dinner, and lunch and maybe even breakfast. I mean, what is this world coming to anyway? Hey, gonna invite me over for dinner :?: :?: :?: :?:

Well, enough of that, I want to know how you goosed that goose to get that pose :?: Say THAT 10 times is a row really fast.......

And why didn't you go around to the front to get the shot Gale wants, the underside of the feathers? I'm sure the goose would have been highly entertained watching you do that........ :wink:

6. Now don't you boys be shooting our geese while they're visiting down there! Ah heck, in fact, grab all you want because we're overburdened with them up here! Nothing like riding down the bike path and a big wad of goose shyte sticks in the tires and flings itself into your face!!! Yup, I'd serve up that goose with a nice l'orange sauce at that point!! *LOL*
    Seriously, good capture there, Dawg. Little goose/swan trick: when they start dipping their head under the water and shaking it, next they'll rise out of the water and do a wide wing flap, so have your camera prepared.
    Keep up the good work. Cheers, Sandi

7. goosed that goose goosed that goose goosed that goose.............AHHHHHHHHH, I can't do it!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: