Street Preachers In Miami Beach

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Removed User 1, Nov 8, 2005.

1. I and another member of this website follow a group of street preachers around Miami Beach on Saturday nights. Last week they visited and adult club and stood their ground.

Entire collection - http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/repent

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Great shots.

I am not much of a proteser type, but love the PJ stuff.

3. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

scary

4. Man this is tempting, but I really don't wanna go there...good images though...

5. Feel free to leave any comments on my website. The Christians read it and will respond.
    http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/repent

6. Great images.

I find American Evangelism quite fascinating.

7. Thanks, but no thanks. Your PJ pics on PBase are very good.
    BTW, I am very impressed by the jet model page, lots of work there...

8. Wilk

Wilk

Jul 28, 2005
    Another reason to catch up on my PP work... but then, you'll always beat me to the punch!

Great work as usual Dean, why... it's almost as if... I was there? :eek:

Steve

9. patrickh

patrickh

May 4, 2005
    Thousand Oaks
    Really scary - we should all be afraid

10. Yes, it does look like you hiding behind that D2X. I'm looking forward to seeing your images of the strip club visit by this group and the other places they went that night.

Dean

11. Wilk

Wilk

Jul 28, 2005
    Actually, I would say quite the opposite... it's at the point where ideas cannot be expressed that we should be afraid. Thankfully, the first amendment is very much alive and well here on south beach, it's those increasingly growing places where it is not that one should be afraid.

The real attack these days is upon the constitution... that photographers are more and more, loosing thier right to free expression is the real travesty. That free expression is perfectly acceptable where I live makes me VERY happy.

We don't have to agree, but if we seek to shut a single mouth when we don't agree, we all loose far more than I'm willing to give up.