Street shooting in the city

Trying something different. So good not shooting flowers.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Rest here:
http://www.blindmike.com/images/20050715/

Street shooting is one of my fav things to do, Mike. My problem is I like to use the 70-200 and everybody ducks when I raise that monster up. Either that or they move out of the way thinking I'm trying to shoot something else. :lol:

Nice little "slice of life" examples you have there.

Phil

Great series Mike. I find street shooting to be very interesting. It may be interesting someday to have the topic of a contest to be...Faces in the Crowd. A few of the members have posted some awesome faces recently and I think if more would set out for similar captures...the outcome would be very cool.

Great shooting as always, Mike!!! 8)

Nice shots, Mike! I've been thinking about this type of photography for a little bit now and thinking how much fun it might be. Regarding your shots, for some reason I really like #3. Then your last shot is very interesting as well.

Mike, it's nice to see you branching out and experimenting with new subject matter. What an interesting and colorful series you've created here.

Virginia
aka beaucamera

S

saturnine

You have to be kidding me.... They sell custard PIES??? I've only seen them as those small tartlets. Oh my goodness.......

Great photos, by the way :) I love the contrast of light in #4

I love these. Street photography just doesn't work so good in a small town. You know too many people!!! It's always interesting to me how people in big cities just seem to block out everyone else.

The last one has a very good composition, the girl in the front and the man a little farther from her both in relax position with painting near them.

Thx Gilles. The best thing was that she had her earphones on so I got to take my time composing. Actually on the majority of the shots I wasn't really rushed, just picked out a spot and set up and waited for the shot to come together.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom