Stringed instruments - Insipired by Bohdan

I haven't picked up a camera in over 6 weeks. Crazy at work and in the world.

Had a minute today to noodle my guitar and decided to take a "family" photo with my son home now with his instrument.

32620-1-X2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very cool, Mitch! Are the two small instruments ukuleles?

I also noticed the Chagall book. One of my favorite artists!

Good eye, Mike. That Chagall book is one of my favorites. I browse through it often.

Those small instruments are ukuleles. The one on the left is our newest addition. My youngest is playing that one regularly.

The middle guitar was mine when I started playing guitar almost 50 years ago. It has mellowed and sweetened over the years and sounds wonderful today. Samantha is learning on that one now. My current guitar is on the left and Evan's is on the right.

The Taylors are really nice and the Yamaha is an underrated guitar. Nice group!

Thanks, Dave. My parents bought me that Yamaha F-110 almost 50 years ago. Turns out it's a coveted guitar these days. Mine has aged nicely. It has a warm tone and is still easy to play. I've been offered significant money for the guitar but have no interest in selling.

I bought my son the Taylor 414 on the right when he got serious. Great bang for the buck. Easy to play and projects like a cannon. My Taylor 614 on the left is beautiful to look at, but I think my son's guitar sounds better at significantly less cost.

Latest threads

Top Bottom