Strolling around Baltimore

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by dmwphoto, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Believe it or not I am wandering around Baltimore and run into another Cafe friend, Connie (Clixpix). what a small world!

A couple snaps from the walk

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. one more in the harsh light. Clipped this one badly but what the hey, havin fun

[​IMG]

3. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    Cool stuff Dave. ESPN, a Barnes & Noble and a Hard Rock Cafe (hate the food but love the memorabilia) all in one spot? Man I would be in heaven.

4. Thanks Andy. Having some fun for sure!

5. SP77

SP77

Jun 4, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    nice photos! That reminds me I've got some of Baltimore myself that I've got to get up. :cool:

6. kwork

kwork

Jun 8, 2006
    NC
    Inner Harbour is a really cool place to stroll around.

For food though, I'd rather go to Little Italy

7. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Dave Cool BIg Ship Is that always there at the innerharbour?

Ive been meaning to get up there ,see the aquarium ,catch a Orioles game etc... just cant seem to find the time.

8. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Beautiful shots. Polarizer filter to get these intense colors, I guess.

9. Hi Biggs,

Yes, the USS Constellation is moored there permanently, launched in 1854. They have good tours available; here is a link:
    http://www.constellation.org/

Worth a visit,
    Bob & Nan

10. SP77

SP77

Jun 4, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    The shot of the stern of the Constellation was driving my D80 bonkers since it thought it was a shadow and the D80 meter tries to expose for shadows, thus blowing out the sky. It's the only thing I really don't like about the D80 vs the D200/D70 which have better meters. I think I had to go all the way down to -2.3EV to get a half decent exposure.

11. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Nice series Dave. The ones of inner harbor bring back fond memories

12. Torben
    Thanks for looking. No filters were used here. Does look polarized to me too but I can assure they were not.
    Dave

13. by the way, Orioles game tonight!

14. Dave: If you're still there, you should try Bertha's Mussels. Great little seafood place in Fell's Point nearby. http://www.berthas.com/ Have fun.

15. Thanks Larry! I may get to that tonight after the game.

16. Cool shots Dave the inner harbor is a lot of fun did you make it to the aquarium

17. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Good shots, Dave. Having never been to Baltimore, I would love to see more, if you feel like adding a few images to your post...

18. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Love the third shot

19. Good stuff, Dave. Great skies!

20. preparing for tonight's game after a great send-off to the HOF for Cal Ripken

[​IMG]