1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Stuck at work until 10PM!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pixelharmony, Jul 27, 2009.

1. I went with some coworkers to play disc golf over lunch. I took out my phone, wallet, and keys... Time to leave work and I grabbed everything but my keys. Wife has class until 10PM... fml

1. Work late and impress the boss.
    2. Surf the web, may be order some new stuff from B&H
    3. Walk home-it'll be good for you, and you'll get there when your wife does.
    4. Find a hotel that rents by the hour:biggrin:
    5. Go drinking with the boys-you have your wallet
    6. Call AAA
    7. Call On-Star
    8. Look up "how to hot wire a XXXXXX car" on line; and then practice on yours.

2. Jaytron

Jaytron

Mar 22, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    Disc golf is funn :) 

Nick with all the solutions again.

3. JakeEbersole

JakeEbersole

Mar 11, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL
    Jake Ebersole
    Disc golf is amazing.

4. or you can browse the good ol Cafe

maybe read some KR reviews lol

5. Bolts

Bolts

May 7, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    Read the most fascinating, heart-warming, amazing bug story ever posted on Nikon Cafe. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll be up until 2:00am finishing it up.

https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=216387

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  6. Jaytron

Jaytron

Mar 22, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  7. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  8. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  9. Sorry guys but what is "Disc Golf"

10. Ill tell you what it is.

Its absolutely amazing. . . thats what it is :biggrin:

11. So I walked about 2 miles to the movies and bought a ticket to watch whatever was showing next "Hurt Locker" bought a popcorn and drink, went into watch bruno while waiting for Hurt Locker... then I got a call from my wife. Apparently the power went out at school and she's coming to pick me up. Too bad I just dropped $25 on the ticket, drink and popcorn. They gave me a voucher for a movie, but I lose out on the concesessions. At least I'm home 2 hours earlier than expected :) 

12. Ask to telecommute.

13. Actually I think they're going to start having us telecommute soon! Dell bought our company and I don't think they want to keep this building around any longer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.