Student of the month...

Discussion in 'People' started by Backdoctor, Sep 29, 2005.

1. My grandson, Mr. Boogerman, was student of the month for his class. He didnt know we were coming to the presentation, nor did he know he was getting it.

original.

2. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Great, Harris, tell him congrats from me! Now, do they REALLY call him "Mr Boogerman" at school!? :confused:

3. there might have been some photoshopping :smile:

4. Congrats wish they called me Mister when I was in school when they did it meant I was in trouble :cool:

5. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Harris :

As always, a pleasure to see the eminent Mr. Boogerman in his element. As I've remarked, he's a lucky little guy to have you in his life (and BTW, I could read his name signed on the form...)

And how is the Brick doing ? Getting to more Cinder Block size ? :tongue:

John P.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2005
  6. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

7. Thanks John, The Brick is 6wks old, and almost a cinder block at 10lbs already. :smile:

8. Thanks all, Mr. Boogerman was a very proud Student of the Month. He takes 1st grade very seriously..

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is really GREAT Harris...
    Thanks for sharing, and tell him.. GOOD Job, keep up the good work.

10. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Harris :

You're just going to have to change the nickname in that case, sir. And watch out, at some point in time, he'll be big enough to be called a cornerstone or a foundation, and what will you do then ? :wink:

John P.

11. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    You are so smart to capture such a nice moment. I'm afraid that I missed out on so many opportunities like this with my children. It is a picture to treasure.

12. A blelated thank you. Been gone all week in Napa/Sonoma doing lots of wine tastings..

I try to capture a lot of family stuff. Always did. It's never too late to start...

13. Mr. Boogerman is da man. What a stud.

14. yeah, he takes after grandpa a lot... :cool: