Studio Portraits from last night.

Hello everyone, sorry for my absence lately, I just have not had any new material to post until now. I took these shots last night and used my D1x and 85mm F/1.4 lens....Sweet! I came up with the following results:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 12412

View attachment 12413

View attachment 12414

View attachment 12415

View attachment 12416

View attachment 12417

Anyway I hope they are all liked by you fine photographers and I'll do my best to stick around more. Have a great day,

Todd

Hey Frank, thanks for the complements Sir. I feel I am getting better at it, I can always use more practice.

Todd

eng45ine said:
Very nice images, Todd. They look wonderful and you sure do well surrounding yourself with pretty ladies!

Z

Zulu-

I like those portraits but the light in #5 & #6 makes her hair look gray. And with in combination with the used background doesn't ake it better.. Sorry for the hard words but it's my opinion..

Thats ok every one has an opinion. However I'll have to disagree with you on the background. That background is fantastic because it goes with everything. Blondes, brunets, and most clothing. It is my primary use background and I have not found another that out performs it. The hair light may have been a bit bright, but it still did the job. Thanks for the comments.

-T-

Zulu- said:
I like those portraits but the light in #5 & #6 makes her hair look gray. And with in combination with the used background doesn't ake it better.. Sorry for the hard words but it's my opinion..

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom