Studio Shoot of a Young Girl

Hi,

She is a very nice 18 year old model and willing to give me a chance to practice studio light.

ISO100, 105mm, f11 and 1/80 with 2 x 800w lights both set at the lowest light output.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 88126

View attachment 88127

Edit: Added one more image.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The lighting in the first shot really makes it stand out, I really like it. I'm trying to learn lighting technique so do you mind if I ask why you used such a low shutter speed? Why not bump up the power on the lights and use a faster shutter speed?

I really like the first shot.
Thanks. :)

The lighting in the first shot really makes it stand out, I really like it. I'm trying to learn lighting technique so do you mind if I ask why you used such a low shutter speed? Why not bump up the power on the lights and use a faster shutter speed?
It should be my preference and I still learning to get the right light for my liking and I like the light falls off from the rear.

If you look at the sunglass on her hair that is what I am trying to get the umbrella reflection on the sunglasss.

Best Regards

Nice shots - especially the first one. She is a pretty girl and I would like to see more eye contact with the camera. The lighting on the first one is very nice.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom