Stuff under blue sky

it is rarely to see so nice blue sky in my country, and this day was nice even not very blue but i used a CPL to make it darker, i was just driving around and stopped here and there to shoot something, and here what i've got.

img178l.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

img179ss.jpg

img180i.jpg

img183b.jpg

img184an.jpg

img185q.jpg

img186z.jpg

Popping Color & Crackin Comps Tariq!

Tareq, I love how your series' usually show a variety of viewpoints of the same object. It's like an alternative to a video or 3D. Well done!

Thanks!

I feel i don't have new things or subjects to show, so i keep shooting same subjects but different positions and different system or film, so sometimes i feel i don't want to post or show more as you saw almost same subjects/backgrounds again and again.

The blue and orange contrast in #4 is amazing. I almost wish it were a 6x6 photo without the sky in the background because it stands so well by itself :)

The blue and orange contrast in #4 is amazing. I almost wish it were a 6x6 photo without the sky in the background because it stands so well by itself :)

hahaha, funny, #4 is my favorite as well, and it is not a problem, one day i will go out with 6x6 as well, i will use different formats one by one when i have time.

Great, happy that i can shoot with film, in 2009 when i bought many films from USA i was worry if i can shoot with film, but when i started to shoot my first roll and saw something even bad i was thrilled, then later i can't stop even i have the best digital stuff, i never look back now as i have both worlds, Film & Digital.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom