Subaru BRZ

Nice shot. :D Do you have access to a circular polarizer? That would have helped out a lot on the passenger window. Keep it up!

I gotta agree with Theo, the PP really does nothing for the photos. I'm not nearly as good as id like to be at shooting cars, and no where near as good as half the people who post here, but check out this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for being harsh but here it goes:

The first picture feels really tightly cropped. There's barely any breathing room, the only breathing room is taken by your watermark. And the whole JDM angle isn't really working in this case, turn the car straight. It's smart that you turned the front wheel though.

In the 2nd picture, I feel like your angle might be a little too low. The grass is covering a huge amount of the front wheels, which is kinda of an important subject to the car. Having a composition like this, where it's supposed to be symmetrical, having a house behind the BR-Z and nothing behind the Evo does not help.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom