Critique Suburban Office Building Abstract <Photos Added>

Real Name
Philip Armitage
nice job, being hyper critical if I may and of course only my opinion - the sky looks a little cyan - maybe bluer to match the reflections. And to me looks a little over sharpened. I think your original crop is the best and I also like the colour

nice job, being hyper critical if I may and of course only my opinion - the sky looks a little cyan - maybe bluer to match the reflections. And to me looks a little over sharpened. I think your original crop is the best and I also like the colour
Thanks Phil...I appreciate you taking the time to comment. I also very much appreciate any "hyper critical" feedback!

The sky may be a bit on the cyan side--which of course I can easily alter. Selecting one of the reflections with a color picker and then applying that color to the sky should do the trick.

I also agree with you that the image was probably sharpened too much. At least I masked out the sky--but some of the facade could do with a little less sharpening.

Thanks again,
Glenn

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom