Success with D2H and live action!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rich Gibson, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Thanks to all of you who offered suggestions. Littlebit, my granddaughter celebrated her 5th birthday with a batch of (mostly) little girls this afternoon. This time I took a total of 256 pictures with only two out of focus. That's incredible compared with the last birthday party.

I know this is remedial to many of you but I am delighted to have captured this action. Note the falling toys from the Pinata.

Rich :D :D

2. Great shots Rich. Looks like you had some great weather. Your detail is so good I can see those are berets (or hair rubber bands....whatever they are called) falling in the air. :) :) :) :) :) :)

It was cold, cloudy, and rainy in Huntsville. BLAH!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Rich, not doubt, that camera is a pleasure to use. Makes everything else you have experienced seem like a toy, huh? I've heard that they even make good sports and wildlife cam's.... 8)

Cool shot too.

Frank

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent Rich,

Good job.

Now I know you feel much better :>)))))

Gale

5. Way to go Rich, I'm glad your images turned out. Thats always a good feeling when your wife is counting on you.

6. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Rich, I would say that anytime you can go out and take 256 shots and get 254 in focus is a GREAT outing. Looks like all the kids had fun. Later today I'm taking my little girl to a friends bday party. I'm just hoping for one or two cute shots.

7. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Way to go Rich. It's always great to see someone work their way through and solve a problem along this road of learning!

Neil