Success with D2H and live action!

Thanks to all of you who offered suggestions. Littlebit, my granddaughter celebrated her 5th birthday with a batch of (mostly) little girls this afternoon. This time I took a total of 256 pictures with only two out of focus. That's incredible compared with the last birthday party.

I know this is remedial to many of you but I am delighted to have captured this action. Note the falling toys from the Pinata.

40986968.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Rich :D :D

Great shots Rich. Looks like you had some great weather. Your detail is so good I can see those are berets (or hair rubber bands....whatever they are called) falling in the air. :) :) :) :) :) :)

It was cold, cloudy, and rainy in Huntsville. BLAH!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rich, not doubt, that camera is a pleasure to use. Makes everything else you have experienced seem like a toy, huh? I've heard that they even make good sports and wildlife cam's.... 8)

Cool shot too.

Frank

Rich, I would say that anytime you can go out and take 256 shots and get 254 in focus is a GREAT outing. Looks like all the kids had fun. Later today I'm taking my little girl to a friends bday party. I'm just hoping for one or two cute shots.

Way to go Rich. It's always great to see someone work their way through and solve a problem along this road of learning!

Neil

Latest threads

Top Bottom