Such a Waste.....

pocahontas_ch-BW-r.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Yes, a tragic waste. At least you're doing what you can to preserve the beauty, if not the substance, of these great old buildings.

This is divine.

Thanks for what you're doing Alan, and thank you for sharing it with us.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
When I saw this, all I could do was stare and then shake my head. You're right; what a waste of a beautiful structure. What is outstanding, however, is your photographic talent, Alan. You've made this church look beautiful again; well done...!

Alan,

You seem to have an endless supply of such structures. Your documenting these structures that have had the life taken out of them is quite interesting yet somewhat depressing. I hope there is some good happening in your area.

David

D

Deleted member 960

Magnificent, love the tones, an era lost, but wonderfully captured here.

Such a waste indeed.
A beautiful building. A great shot!
Thanks Alan for your work.
Thank you so much.

This can apparently be said for a lot of buildings in your area that you have preserved forever with such brilliant shots as this Alan..!!!.
I appreciate it......

When I saw this, all I could do was stare and then shake my head. You're right; what a waste of a beautiful structure. What is outstanding, however, is your photographic talent, Alan. You've made this church look beautiful again; well done...!
You are too kind. Thank you so very much.

Great picture, Alan!
I appreciate it..

Alan,

You seem to have an endless supply of such structures. Your documenting these structures that have had the life taken out of them is quite interesting yet somewhat depressing. I hope there is some good happening in your area.

David
Thanks. I hope something good happens soon.

Another gorgeous spot and very well interpreted at that.
Thank you.

Alan, this building and shot is exquisite. You said it all in your title.
I thank you.

Well done. I like mood you've set with this. They don't construct buildings this way anymore.
Thanks. You are right.....they don't.

Magnificent, love the tones, an era lost, but wonderfully captured here.
Thank ya, friend.

Alan, I love this shot. The symbolic juxtaposition of the old church and the intrusion of the road is very, very powerful. This is one of those shots that falls into the category of "a picture is worth a thousand words." Thanks for sharing.

Yes, a tragic waste. At least you're doing what you can to preserve the beauty, if not the substance, of these great old buildings.

This is divine.

Thanks for what you're doing Alan, and thank you for sharing it with us.

Ditto. Nice job documenting this and yes, it's a classic beauty.

Latest threads

Top Bottom