Sue fights cancer

Discussion in 'People' started by Nuteshack, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

and for a living she helps others engaged in the same battle ...whata gal:cool:

765848092_7f6e812e20_o.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Bless these folks
    Nice shot

3. Kim

Kim

Jun 16, 2005
    Tennessee
    What a great person. I wish her strength in her battle! Nice picture, too. BTW, I love her dog paw headband.

4. That is fantastic!! I'm sure it's strong therapy on both sides of that equation. :smile:

5. An exmple to all of us and I am sure to other patients.

6. Monica and I wish you all the best in this battle. Monica has maintained a positive attitude throughout. I believe her attitude has done more for her that the chemo she has had. Sue - Monica's favorite "mantra" has always been

"Get out of my body you unwanted pestilence - I reject you, I reject you, I reject you!"

Keep on fighting, Sue!

7. cuss2much

cuss2much Guest

great capture...

your story's always give your pictures so much life...

8. That's gotta be tough on her because she also has all the information (and that might not be the best thing at a time like this). I send her my best wishes in her fight.

9. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks for the kind words everyone...there's some wonderful people out there in the health care biz and this particular gal is no doubt right at the top.

Nick...i'm a firm believer in the power of the spoken word. we go through various confessions simular to Monica's ona religious basis...good stuff ...;-))

10. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    a TRUE hero Nute - not much more to say.

11. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

well put, Frede...and beats the heck out of some hoop shootin over-paid tattood crack-head.
    yes, a TRUE hero!