Suggestions for Photo Blog

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jjdesanto1, Jul 2, 2007.

1. jjdesanto1

jjdesanto1

May 1, 2005
    Warwick, N.Y.
    John DeSanto
    Nikon Cafe friends:

My photoblog is five weeks old now and averaging a couple of hundred hits a day. If anyone has the time, I'd appreciate a critique.

Because it's linked to the newspaper website it's meant for the general public - not for photography enthusiasts - so I try to keep the subject matter easy and light.

Thanks to previous suggestions from Cafe members, I've linked to 20 other blogs and registered it with a couple of different photo communities in order to increase visibility. Any other ideas in this area would be most welcome.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2007
  2. John,

Your blog is great. I find the subjects and the explanation given are well targeted to your audience.

Keep up the good work !

3. I'm out of town at the moment, but I'll happily check it out when I'm not on dial-up. Thanks for thinking about the Cafe membership with regards to your photoblog.