1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Suggestions for strobe rail system?

Discussion in 'Studio Equipment and Lighting' started by Steve S, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Want to set up a ceiling rail system for the strobes in my Fla home studio, but the choices are completely overwhelming. Studio is going to have to be located in my 2-car garage (cars, of course, removed) :tongue: Don't want to have to deal with any lightstands, from either a setup/usage or storage standpoint. Need to have everything neatly tucked away on the 10' ceiling when not in use. What's the best, but more importantly, easiest to use rail system out there for a 4 strobe setup? I could really use some good advice on this one folks!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2005
  2. Hey steve i looked at the same rails but i also did not see the light at the end of the tunnel. Because so many different railses :confused: 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.