1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Summer Idyll?

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by W.Ray, Jul 27, 2009.

1. More from the lakeside.

3763752108_5ff9666a39_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. mhcfires

mhcfires

Aug 23, 2007
    El Cajon, CA
    Nice, I like the detail of the kid in the shadows watching the ducks.

3. Great light. I like how the two boys are oblivious to one another. They are in worlds of their own. Nice composition.

4. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Excellent B&W!

5. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Great photo Ray! The stuff summer vacation is made of!

6. Yeah, it took a little messing with the camera exposure meter to get it right!
    Thanks, as soon as I saw the one kid start to run across the bridge I knew it was the shot I wanted. Manual focusing is getting hard on my old eyes!!
    Thanks for looking and commenting!
    Thanks, and another plus is getting to yack with the kid's granny (she's hidden behind the bridge in the shot) afterwards. You never can tell how peeps will react when taking pics of their kids!

7. Great light, great comp, well done, Ray!

8. great shot Ray. that shade by the water looks so nice! its been over 100F last 3 days and i think i'm loosing it lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.