SUMMER!! I'm calling you out!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PhotoDawg, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Please hurry up and get here already. It was 30 degrees this morning in Huntsville.....ARGH!!! :?

[​IMG]

2. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    I don't want to hear it PhotoDawg :x
    I'm living in the UK until mid-summer
    If any place need a fast track to summer, it's here

3. Well, sorry to tell you that Dawg, but I had my first swim at the sea on March 1st 2005 at 23:18... with 18 degrees Celsius and 95% humidity :!: :!: :!:

On Saturday, Sunday and Monday morning, we have arranged a major Kite-Surf gathering... :wink:

All these take place in Cyprus... so, one could say that Summer has almost arrived here... :lol:

I'll send you some photos of the Kite-Surf meeting during the weekend... :wink: 8)

4. You guys crack me up!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to those pics Panos!!! :D :D :D

5. I have been running my AC in my car all day today. We will hit 80 degrees this week. Of course I am not as anxious for summer to come as you are. It gets pretty hot mid summer and I kind of enjoy the fall, winter and spring best of all.

6. mrdinh

mrdinh

Mar 8, 2005
    North Dakota
    its damn cold here too...15 F in northdakota now

7. NO SUMMER!! Please bring back the winter!!

Sigh.

8. Real,

A co-worker of mine was in Portland a couple of weeks ago. He said it was really warm up there. Are winters usually that mild in Portland?? :D :D :D :D

9. Well today was a shock to my system as it nearly reached 70 degrees - OUCH!!! I hate the sticky feeling I get in this weather and the extremely bright overpowering sunlight as it burns my retinas out of my skull.

I need it to go back down to the 40's and 50's FAST!

I am a night person, cave dweller, winter loving nocturnal animal.

10. Laughing out loud!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds to me like you will not be taking a vacation to Southern California anytime soon..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    Well, we had snow yesterday, 25 minute commute turned into 2:15, 1:15 this morning. Temps 10F, with windchill added (or subtratced), -5F. It's March, it's supposed to be 45F, won't make 25 today. I'm ready for spring, summer, whatever, bring it on, enough of winter!