SUMMER!! I'm calling you out!!!

Please hurry up and get here already. It was 30 degrees this morning in Huntsville.....ARGH!!! :?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

PhotoDawg said:
Please hurry up and get here already.
Well, sorry to tell you that Dawg, but I had my first swim at the sea on March 1st 2005 at 23:18... with 18 degrees Celsius and 95% humidity :!: :!: :!:

On Saturday, Sunday and Monday morning, we have arranged a major Kite-Surf gathering... :wink:

All these take place in Cyprus... so, one could say that Summer has almost arrived here... :lol:

I'll send you some photos of the Kite-Surf meeting during the weekend... :wink: 8)

I have been running my AC in my car all day today. We will hit 80 degrees this week. Of course I am not as anxious for summer to come as you are. It gets pretty hot mid summer and I kind of enjoy the fall, winter and spring best of all.

Real,

A co-worker of mine was in Portland a couple of weeks ago. He said it was really warm up there. Are winters usually that mild in Portland?? :D :D :D :D

Well today was a shock to my system as it nearly reached 70 degrees - OUCH!!! I hate the sticky feeling I get in this weather and the extremely bright overpowering sunlight as it burns my retinas out of my skull.

I need it to go back down to the 40's and 50's FAST!

I am a night person, cave dweller, winter loving nocturnal animal.

Laughing out loud!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds to me like you will not be taking a vacation to Southern California anytime soon..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, we had snow yesterday, 25 minute commute turned into 2:15, 1:15 this morning. Temps 10F, with windchill added (or subtratced), -5F. It's March, it's supposed to be 45F, won't make 25 today. I'm ready for spring, summer, whatever, bring it on, enough of winter!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom